On the edge of the Elm range of hills in eastern Lower-Saxony lies Warberg Castle. It was founded around 1200 by the Barons of Warberg. The region’s landmark offers culinary treats and serves as a venue for special events, conferences and as a social meeting point.
Contact informationWarberg castle
An der Burg 3
Owner: Bundeslehranstalt Burg Warberg e.V.
Phone: +49 (0)5355 961-0
Fax: +49 (0)5355 961-200
How to find us
A2 exit Königslutter, B1 to Königsl.-Helmstedt, 1km to
Sunstedt, follow signs